How to DRAG your website to the first page of the search pages using blogging!

~ 30 day challenge~


I tell Realtors that are trying to build their brand to blog everyday for at least 30 days.  I give this advice all the time when in conversation to new Realtors or even long established Realtors but I don't practice what I preach.  So today I am starting a blogging campaign for 30 days to see if what I tell agents is the truth.













So how does this work?  Its really simple to be honest.  If you have a website that you market to the masses on a daily basis but don't have the ranking on the search engines, I tell them to blog for 30 days and do 3 link backs to their website.  


HOW DO YOU DO IT? Just give to the facts!


OK, so you must have a website!  That is a given.  Second, you need to create a blogging page.  I use blogger.com for my blog hosting.  I then write a two paragraph blog using key phrases in the blog to link back to several pages of my site.  NO JUST DON'T LINK IT TO THE HOME PAGE.  You need to link a key phrase to your about me section, or to another page of your site.  The magic number is 3 links that refer you back to your site.

Your key phrases show be related to what you do!  For example, I am a real estate photographer, so I use that phrase, "real estate photographer" to link back to my web page.  I do not link it to the home page.  That's boring!  I linked it to other page on my site.  I also do a fair amount of architectural photography which is linked to my commercial page of my website!


Pretty easy huh!  


So, Mike, that is ONLY two links that are going back to your site.  Yes that is only two link referrals to my site.  blogger.com doesn't count.  Where is the third link referral.  Well, I put it in my signature at the bottom of this blog.  Where does it point to?  The link in your signature points to your home page.  Just remember.. It is also about your key words or phrases.  Viewer the surf the internet put in words or phrases in the search bar.  Think of some good ones for your blog and link those words or phrases back to your site.  Do this every day for at least 30 days and boom... your website will piggyback on your blog and your blog will guide your page to the front of the search pages with curtain keywords or phrases that you use.  Then all you need to do it maintenance on your blog every month to keep your page on the 1 page of search results.  


Good luck!


Michael J Stolte, Photographer

Architectural and Real Estate Photographer

Popular Posts